Call Center/Customer Service Representative - NRA - Clarksburg, WV
As a Call Center Communicator, you will conduct outbound and inbound calls. As a Call Center Communicator in a fundraising center you will use your customer service skills to convey the positive feeling of what it's like to contribute to a good cause and to help make a difference in people's lives. As a Call Center Communicator in a sales center you will use your customer service skills to convey the positive feeling of our client's products and services to ensure their overall satisfaction. As a Call Center Communicator you will receive complete training and ongoing support/feedback to ensure that you are able to remain relaxed and confident on your calls and that you are equipped to provide the best in both customer service, sales and/or fundraising.
Call Center Positions Available in Clarksburg:
NRA - We specialize in fundraising calls for conservative organizations such as the National Rifle Association and other various Non-Profit clients.
- Taking and making customer service, sales or fundraising calls
- Reading scripted information from the computer screen to customers and non-scripted sales
- Overcoming customer objections
- Answering customer questions about products and order status
- Entering call data into the computer and updating customer account during call
- Occasionally transferring calls to the appropriate supervisor
As a Call Center Communicator, it's important for you to be confident, assertive and patient and to have the ability to deal with a wide variety of customers without becoming overwhelmed or frustrated. As a Communicator you should also be team-oriented with a strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity.
- 6 months general employment experience - 1 year sales, call-center or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including active listening and empathy
- Basic computer proficiency - keyboard, mouse, copy-and-paste, typing and navigating between multiple windows
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Having a flexible schedule
Medical, dental, life and short/long-term disability insurance
- Vision coverage discount program
- Medical, dental, life and short/long-term disability insurance after 90 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Weekly pay + Bonus
- Performance-based pay increases
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid holidays and paid vacation (1 week every 6 months)
- Comprehensive training program
- Lucrative Employee referral program
- On site Physician
- On Site Fitness Center
- Tobacco Cessation Programs
- $300 Bonus after 13 weeks!
- Plus NEW bonus with upto $150 a week in potential!
As a leading provider of call center solutions, InfoCision specializes in political, Christian and nonprofit fundraising, sales and customer care. We focus on quality assurance and regulatory compliance and pride ourselves on providing every client with the highest possible return on investment. InfoCision raises more money over the phone for nonprofits than any other tele services company in the world. Since 1982, we have provided the highest quality inbound and outbound tele services to some of the world's leading organizations.
Make the most of your sales and customer-service talents! Apply today!