Credit Service Company, Inc., is a third party debt collection agency locally owned and operated in Colorado Springs, CO since 1947. We are currently seeking dedicated, detail oriented, energetic, self-motivated individuals to serve as a Collection Specialist and join our team in Colorado Springs, CO.
We are dedicated to helping resolve past due receivables within a structure of unequaled professionalism, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere that celebrates community values. We maintain and exceed rigorous industry standards complying with all State and Federal Laws, rules and regulations. The result has been a progressive and highly effective agency whose integrity is unquestioned. Our longevity is contributed to our high ethical standards and caring attitude for our employees, consumers, and clients.
Credit Service Company believes in supporting and encouraging growth in all of its employees. As we continue to grow, we will encourage you to grow with us, professionally and personally. We have developed a Career Path Program that will increase your knowledge, skills and abilities as well as income.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collection Specialists provide account support through analysing consumer accounts in the database and initiating inbound/outbound phone calls in an attempt to determine proper resolution and/or payment arrangements with consumers.
- Successful candidates will have strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to find solutions to bring accounts current, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task
- Performs within company guidelines and operations according to the purposes and policies
- Maintains cooperativeness and promotes character development by displaying a caring, honest, respectful and responsible mode of behavior and attitude towards peers, clients, and consumers
- Must be flexible in order to adapt with changing responsibilities, situations and regulations
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual candidates a plus
- No collections experience needed. Three weeks of paid training is provided to give you all the knowledge you need to be successful in this position.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage starting at $13.00/hour plus outstanding bonus opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off package promoting a healthy work/life balance
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible work schedule
Apply now to find a job you'll love. Thank you for your interest!
Credit Service Company maintains a drug-free workplace, performing pre-employment and random drug screening. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.
Credit Service Company, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.