Housing Association located just outside of London, my client is looking for an Interim Director of Operations with experience within a Housing Association to support the organisation whilst a permanent employee is being recruited. The position will definitely last 3 months but could be much longer.
What is required;
- Working with and providing support to all Heads of Service.
- Develop and maintain the strategic approach to business development and new opportunities.
- Working with senior management to improve business performance.
- Constantly improve business culture.
- Lead and transform a number of existing projects.
- Developer customer interactions.
- Achieve maximum value from the companies assets.
- Implementing and advising on the current digital services strategy.
- Identifying current and future needs for the business.
- Making sure they comply with all all statutory requirements.
- Assisting the Finance Director in looking after budgets.
Please, feel free to submit your most updated version of CV if you have the relevant experience within housing associations and I will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail as soon as possible.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP