Social Media Support (Politics)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Social Media Support with at least 1 years' experience in online operations and communications as well as a keen interest in politics to join their growing team. Initially on an 11-month contract to do research on how these platforms are being utilized, supporting users on using them more effectively as well as providing some training and onboarding of social media.
Job Reference: BBBH10185
What will the Social Media Support role involvezh
- Organize and examine lists of social media accounts owned by governments, politicians, and political parties, while ensuring that only authentic accounts are included.
- Preform quantitative analysis to measure product adoption trends among government and politicians.
- Specialize in the support experience for politicians and government officials on social media platforms and track support requests.
- Aid partners with implementation of new tools and products and recommend products and solutions.
- Manage and conatextualise product comments from partners.
- Troubleshoot to ensure quick resolution.
- Responsible for basic training and consultations for new partners.
- Develop and document best practices, utilising internal and external learnings across politics.
How can I stand out from the crowdzh
- At least 1 years' experience in online operations, communications or customer service.
- A track record working in a role supporting other clients.
- A keen interest and knowledge of politics.
- Enthusiastic about social media, as well as an avid user.
- Excellent communicator with strong customer support ability.
What can I gain from working with this companyzh
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies. State of the art modern office.
- 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Need help with your applicationzh
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone.
Job Reference: BBBH10185