Communications and Engagement Manager required for my client based in Tamworth. The client is undergoing large scale transformation, set to last the next couple of years, and require an experience engagement and communications expert who will build and own communications and engagement across the transformation portfolio.
This role is a fixed term contract, for a minimum of 12months, paying a salary of up to A¬£60,000 plus benefits.
- Build and own the communications and engagement plan to support organisation transformation
- Manage all engagement activities to support the transformation portfolio
- Manage communications for the portfolio across all channels
- Ensure a consistent level of communications and engagement is maintained across the transformation portfolio
- Experience of setting strategic communications plans and supporting transformation programmes
- Able to translate business objectives and activities into communications plans
- A strong influencer at senior level and calm under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Proactive, creative and innovative, a strong communicator in all media
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work at pace and balance competing demands, excellent attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
This is an opportunity to own and develop and communications and engagement plan from scratch with an organisation on the cusp of a huge transformation programme. If you are interested please apply below.