Title: JDA Associate Analyst
Start date: Interviewing
Rate: $50,080.00 - $62,600.00
Number of Positions: 1
Years of experience: 2+ Years
IT JDA Associate Analyst
This position is responsible for application development, application administration and providing Level 1 support to meet service level commitments.
1. Codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of difficulty.
2. Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
3. Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex programs or subroutines.
4. Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the development or integration of system modules and programs.
5. Knowledgeable of current operating environment, programming languages, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
6. Documents information flows, processes and procedures, data objects and dialogues between the system and their users.
7. Converts limited parts of logical specifications into more detailed designs; Translates design requirements and implements simple data structures.
8. Make required revisions to administrative or manual procedures.
9. Follows established development and support processes.
10. Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service and tangible outputs. Rely on industry standards, best practices, and qualitative & quantitative data to support and/or refine operations methodologies.
11. Perform other responsibilities as assigned, including overnight and potential international travel.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, business and relevant work experience.
2. At least 1 year of IT experience.
3. 0 - 1 years of experience supporting business applications and/or application administration.
4. At least 1 year of experience as application developer.
5. Customer-facing experience and working closely with business partners.
6. Application Skills in the following:
JDA Red Prairie or similar warehouse management system
Structured Development Methodology and/or Application Administration (Unix, VMWare, Command line interfaces)