A LEADING financial services client based in Stockport have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join them ASAP! You will be permanently employed by Ajilon and based onsite with the client long term with the potential of going permanent with them directly in the future.
- Proven customer support or administration experience in an office/call centre environment
- Track record of over-achieving on set targets/KPI's
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to interview within 24/48 hours via video
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative (or CSR), will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best Customer Service Advisors are genuinely excited to help customers, you will be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative and love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless and working within this PPI/Mortgages environment should give you a very satisfying feeling of resolving customer queries.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. You will be confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don't have enough information to resolve the problem. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. This isn't a sales role!
- Manage incoming calls and associated administration
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle questions, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Interviews: Immediate video interviews available
Start: 12th June but able to accomodate July start in line with client training.
*If these opportunities are of interest to you, apply now for instant consideration and interview!*