INTERNAL STAFF POSITION
Human Resource Generalist
TRIAD Staffing is seeking an experienced HR Generalist/Recruiter for our Akron, Ohio staffing office. Our Akron office is an On-Demand Center and provides Commercial staffing service to Summit and surrounding counties. Ideal candidates will be dynamic, organized and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a fast paced, high intensity position. You will be responsible for interviewing, screening and evaluating job applicants and placing them on job assignment in accordance with our client's position requirements.
As an HR Generalist, you will have daily interaction with employment law, payroll and benefits, worker's compensation, unemployment and OJFS departments.
Successful candidates for this position will have outstanding communication skills, professional attitude and appearance, be highly motivated, have team spirit and a strong work ethic.
Position: Human Resource Generalist/Recruiter
Reports to: Operations Manager
Principle Purpose of Position:
To recruit, interview and staff job positions within the assigned TRIAD Staffing marketplace while providing Human Resource support and related functions.
Responsible for interviewing, registering, and screening all labor for their assigned office.
- Accurately completing and filing all applicant registration paperwork.
- Communicate with Manager as to the depth of the labor pool available. Increase or decrease the amount of advertising/recruiting needed.
- Keep an accurate and updated list of current employees, reserves and inactive employees filed by name, job skills, transportation status, availability, and wage requirements that can be called upon for work assignment.
- Conduct and document all new employee indoctrination including background checks, drug testing, and safety orientation, as required for specific job orders.
- Meet with Branch Manager daily to discuss the status of applicant pool and job orders.
- Maintain contact with all customers on all shifts as necessary.
- Place workers on job assignments based on availability, skills, transportation and wage requirements.
- Meet with Branch Manager daily to discuss all open orders, pending orders, unfilled orders, and formulate a course of action to fill unfilled orders.
- Formulate and forward required sales reports to Branch Manager.
- Provide inside sales support to customers with the location account base, via daily sales calls, cold calls, and account maintenance calls.
- Conduct yourself in accordance with TRIAD Staffing method of operation
Maintain communication with Division President, branch manager and internal office staff/co-workers regarding customer requirements or associate concerns.
- Supply all necessary call sheets, reports and paperwork requested by Manager or Corporate staff
- Knowledge and cross training of driver, staffing specialist, CSR and on-site positions within your assigned office, and may travel between branch offices.
- Maintain communication with the Risk Manager with regard to risk management, w/c issues, and safety site visits
- Maintain communication with supervisors in regard to employee relations, customer requests, and legal issues
- Any other duty discussed verbally or given in writing. Any other duty required to maintain profitability and continuous growth for branch office.
College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Entry level Human Resources
Proficient Computer Skills
Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
Drug/Alcohol/Background and OH BMV Screening Required