We are currently recruiting the position of Consultant Administrator.
- Client contract administration and filing (Including liaising with the respective sales departments to ensure Projects and contracts remain current)
-Creation and issuance of consultant contracts and extensions
- Maintaining the Staff database to ensure full compliance for contractor on boarding and Cyber Security
- Administration of consultant projects in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Pastoral care of contractors and clients
- Verification and maintaining of Project Margins
- Month end Forecasting for cost and revenue
- Checking and approving timesheets in line with individual client requirement
- Checking and booking of management company A/P invoices
- Creation and issuance of sales invoices in line with specific client requirement
- Monitor, review and control invoicing processes
- Continuous control of outstanding documents
- Checking purchase orders and uploading them into the internal databases
- Creating and monitoring reports
We are looking for a person that has a successful track record in administration, time management is key in order to meet monthly financial deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required, face to face, over the phone and via email, for problem handling & resolution and to maintain strong professional relationships.
Primarily we like a Service with a smile attitude!
Excellent English language skills (minimum advanced level) is a must and any further languages are advantageous.
Please send your cV if you are inteersted in the role (see below)